Image Hosted by ImageShack.us .::. LifeXtremE .::.: Psalm 23.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Psalm 23.

(taken from an e-mail) ^^
.
Psalm 23 ( King James Version )
LORD Is My Shepherd
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.




This is an eye opener
You probably never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way
even though many among us may have said it over and over again

The Lord is my shepherd
That's relationship

I shall not want
That's supply

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
That's rest

He leadeth me beside the still waters
That's refreshment

He restoreth my soul
That's healing

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
That's guidance

For His name sake
That's purpose

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
That's testing

I will fear no evil
That's protection

For thou art with me
That's faithfulness

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
That's discipline

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies
That's hope

Thou anointest my head with oil
That's consecration

My cup runneth over
That's abundance


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
That's blessing

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
That's security

Forever
That's eternity


What is most valuable is not what we have in our lives,
but WHO we have in our lives.

3 comments:

.:Justina:. said...

CHUN.. praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

yeapx.lovin it dear!

Elizabeth said...

:)